Like many other general/e-commerce Web sites, SILVER BACK BULLY website makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. we do not store any credit card informations in our databases.
Cookies and Web Beacons
SILVER BACK BULLY has no access to or control over these cookies that are automatically stored on your temporary cashing.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. all browsers offer this features. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective official websites.
We collect information about you during in our store.
What we collect and store from you as a visitor?
While you visit to our website, we’ll track:
- Products/pages you’ve viewed: we will use this to as an analytics of performance of our products
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimated taxes and shipping period to you
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, to send you the order purchased!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, your billing address, and the shipping address, your email address, phone number, optional account information like username and password (a password will be generated automatically and be sent to your e-mail address set). We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information to your email about your random created account or your created account and any information about your order in our store such as your order ID, Tracking number.
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints requests
- Process your payments and prevent any fraud or spam
- Set up your account for our store. in order to keep in touch with us till your finally satisfied.
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages and/or PRO deals and promotions, if you choose to sign-up to our family members.
If you create an account, we will only store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout automatic for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 3 years maximal for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing/shipping addresses, and information about your products purchased in our store.
We will also store your comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them. For your privacy we only show to the public visitors the first letter from your name and the last letter from your family name. we do not retouch, cute or hide faces from pictures in our reviews. so please if you are not willing to show your self with the product. you still can picture ONLY the product and upload it to your reviews.
Who have access to the data we collect from you?
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent,
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
- We do not store your Credit card information or your Banking account details on our database, no one have access to them after the purchase is done for securitie reasons.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
Whit whom we share your informations:
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you.
- payment third parties: Paypal, Shopify,
- Analytics and improvements third parties: Google Analytics, Facebook services
- Shippent third parties: The Shipping Method used to send you your order.
- We share your reviews placed/uploaded to our website.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service or Privacy Statement.